- Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply your chosen item we reserve the right to substitute a product of equivalent value, quality and colour.
- All product prices are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit.
- All published prices do not include shipping, delivery or transportation costs. These will be detailed during the final checkout process or within the settlement bill.
- Prices listed are valid for a maximum of 14 days after placing your order.
- Prices include GST at current rates (0%).
3. Order / Payment
- In order to fulfill your order, we require all necessary fields contained within the order form to be completed with the relevant information.
- By submitting your order and payment details, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the Korean Language House site.
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send an email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide.
- Payment Security: We recommend you to order online using our secure order form or by phone. If using a credit card from outside of Malaysia the currency conversion will be done by the credit card company.
- Korean Language House will display the full product price, delivery cost and total payment required before checkout.
- Delivery charges will be applicable within the specified area. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your Order Form.
- In the event that traffic conditions or any other accidents delay delivery, the Company’s customer service representative will contact the customer.
- Where incorrect personal and delivery details have been supplied problems or delays in delivery may result, therefore please ensure that you have included the full address details, of the intended recipient and your daytime telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems occur.
- In the event of delivery delays or omissions, Korean Language House will not he held responsible for failed delivery due to the following:
- The recipient is not available to accept delivery at the specified delivery address within the specified delivery period.
- The delivery address is incorrect.
- There is insufficient information about the recipient to complete the delivery.
- The contact telephone number of the recipient is incorrect or invalid.
- If products are not delivered as a result of the recipient’s unavailability or due to inaccurate delivery information, the purchaser will be required to meet all additional delivery charges.
- A delivery surcharge will be applicable for any redirection of orders.
- Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that delivery is made on the requested date you acknowledge that in very rare circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In this event you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall refund your payment in full.
- Where a third party is involved during delivery, such as hospitals, schools, Offices, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
- In the event of a failed delivery, customers have the option to either collect the product in-store or request a second delivery with standard delivery fee.
5. Exchange / Cancellation / Refund / Return
- Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date.
- In the event that a customer requires a refund, such a refund can only be made to the PayPal or credit card account that was used to purchase the item. Due to security reasons, Korean Language House will not refund cash or cheques to customers, nor will the funds be transferred to third party accounts.
- In the event that the product is defective upon delivery, an exchange for a faultless replacement may be requested within 5 business days of the purchase. Customers may not trade the purchased product for a different one irrespective of prices, nor request a refund.
- This site is owned and operated by Korean Language House.
- Korean Language House reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time. All changes will be enforced with immediate effect.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists under statute law.
- Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Limitation of Liability:
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, and notwithstanding anything contained herein, ORIENTAL LANGUAGE EDUCATION SDN BHD, is limited in liability to:
- In relation to goods, the replacement of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- In relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- Korean Language House makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services will meet your requirements. It is intended that this limitation apply to any and all liability or cause of action however alleged or arising, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
By using this website, you acknowledge that you cannot seek loss of profits, revenue or contracts from Korean Language House for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of purchases from our site